Sparkling Stepper, LLC is seeking a Marketing Intern for the Fall 2017 semester. This position is remote and applicants are welcome to apply from anywhere as long as they have a computer with internet access. This is a great opportunity for college students looking to go in to digital marketing and social media roles, as well as see what it is like to work at a company in their start-up stages. The roll requires 5-10 hours of work per week.
- Dedicate 30 mins a day to engaging on Sparkling Stepper’s social media accounts
- Create bi-weekly blog posts which will pertain to the Irish dance world
- Write and design a monthly e-newsletter
- Brainstorm new content ideas and contests
- Research important dates in the Irish dance world for the 2018 calendar year and create a content calendar around them
- Act as a brand ambassador for the Sparkling Stepper brand and find new ways to reach our target customer
- Optional: contribute to new product ideas and design new apparel graphics
- Must have a strong understanding of the Irish dance world and its traditions and influencers. You do not need to still be competing, but you do need to have knowledge of current trends.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Must be creative and think outside the box
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Power user of social media and strong awareness of current trends and aesthetic
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of Photoshop, graphic design, and photography. Experience blogging and knowledge of WordPress and SEO.
This position is UNPAID and applicants MUST be attending an accredited university during the 2017/2018 school year and receiving school credit.
To apply please send your resume, a cover letter, and links to an Instagram account(s) – personal or professional – that showcases your social media ability to email@example.com.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY SEPTEMBER 5, 2017.